The 3rd event for the year ended up being the Teton Dam Marathon 10K. I was hoping to do the marathon relay, but couldn't find 6 people willing to do it until it was already all full, so my friend Cathy and I ended up running the 10K.
Here we are before, even though we drove an hour to get there, I still look like I just woke up.
We waited after to watch our friend Lyndsey finish. She ran the whole 26.2 mile marathon. She did awesome!.
Afterwards. Not sure if I'll do this one again. There was way more uphill than I like, but we did get these cool medals.
Here we are before, even though we drove an hour to get there, I still look like I just woke up.

We waited after to watch our friend Lyndsey finish. She ran the whole 26.2 mile marathon. She did awesome!.
Afterwards. Not sure if I'll do this one again. There was way more uphill than I like, but we did get these cool medals.

No comments:
Post a Comment