Cambrie has lost 4 of her teeth in the last few weeks. If one is the slightest bit loose, she twists, tugs & wiggles it until it's hanging by a thread, then she has me yank it out for her. Well, today we pulled yet another tooth. I think this smile is pretty priceless. Instead of losing both of her central incisors, she lost one central and a lateral incisor, leaving the lone tooth right in the middle. She's loving her crazy toothless smile, especially with Halloween around the corner.



3 comments:
I love it! That is so perfect for Halloween!
It's a great Jack-o-Lantern smile. I love it.
Hey Shelley, it's Julie Brophy (Heidi's sister in law). I have been a lurker on your blog for a while but I couldn't pass this one up without commenting! That is the cutest little smile I have ever seen! And only a dental gal would give us the exact name of each tooth! You crack me up, your kids are darling and your house is beautiful. Heidi says it is like a little piece of heaven up there! Hope all is well with you!!
Post a Comment