Well, it's arrived. . . the big 35! It was quite the day!
Cambrie and Tatum brought me breakfast in bed. Cambrie being the uber observant child that she is made me a protein smoothie and eggs. I came out to find the gifts she had made me. A book on Yoga and some bath salts that she had made herself. What a creative little girl. She knows me and what I like pretty well.

I also received a cast iron skillet so that we could replicate our favorite dessert at home. Here is our first attempt. It looks pretty yummy!

Everyone digging in. Tatum was a little tired, but still managed to shovel in the dessert.
Cambrie and Tatum brought me breakfast in bed. Cambrie being the uber observant child that she is made me a protein smoothie and eggs. I came out to find the gifts she had made me. A book on Yoga and some bath salts that she had made herself. What a creative little girl. She knows me and what I like pretty well.
I also received a cast iron skillet so that we could replicate our favorite dessert at home. Here is our first attempt. It looks pretty yummy!
Everyone digging in. Tatum was a little tired, but still managed to shovel in the dessert.

No comments:
Post a Comment