Sunday as we were getting ready for church, Cambrie informed me that she wanted to do her hair ALL ON HER OWN. She has been doing this occasionally for school days, but I usually prefer to do her hair myself on Sundays. I figured I would give her a try, but had no idea what ON HER OWN actually meant. She took my hair dryer, curling iron and hair spray to the bathroom upstairs and got started. I too was trying to do my hair and having a hard time without my hair dryer or hair spray, so I asked her to join me in my bathroom. She had her hair all dry and a good portion of it was curled. She really did a great job.
Here is the final result. I did not have any part in this.


We've now decided that next time we're in town, we'll stop at Target and Cambrie can use some of her Christmas gift cards to get her very own hair tools for her bathroom. I can't believe it's come to this already.
Here is the final result. I did not have any part in this.


We've now decided that next time we're in town, we'll stop at Target and Cambrie can use some of her Christmas gift cards to get her very own hair tools for her bathroom. I can't believe it's come to this already.

No comments:
Post a Comment