Monday was our cleaning day, trying to get ready for our Holiday company. The kids were so great to help. They mopped the entire floor for me. Here they are starting in the mud room. They also did the bathroom, laundry room and the entire wood floor. I worked on bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming while they did the floor, and worried a bit what the end result would be, but was very pleasantly surprised to see that they did an amazing job. Even better, the next morning Tatum asked, "Can we mop the floor again?" I think I've got some permanent helpers.

Cambrie did awesome. She put their hair up, sleeves up, and put aprons on Tatum and Jake. She also made sure that every spot was cleaned.



Cambrie did awesome. She put their hair up, sleeves up, and put aprons on Tatum and Jake. She also made sure that every spot was cleaned.



No comments:
Post a Comment