It's decided~I'm telling Santa no need for anything but boxes this year. We received a package today. After I took the items out, I set the box and the packing in the kitchen. The kids have played with it all day. They started out just dragging each other around in it, then decided to make a fort out of it by cutting a door and skylights. Of course it needed to be decorated too.

Then of course only Tatum would figure out that she could use the packaging too~so this is how she was running around the house. That crazy girl.



Then of course only Tatum would figure out that she could use the packaging too~so this is how she was running around the house. That crazy girl.


1 comment:
Tatum looks like a broken...something waiting to happen! How do some kids just get all the luck?! ;)
Post a Comment